the youngest member of our family has now entered that exclusive club that every little person in our home has joined...unrolling the toilet paper....I noticed it was quiet, went searching for the little wonder and this is what I found. Yes I do retrieve my camera to capture this illustrious moment on film...and no she wasn't too inclined to help me clean it up. They never are.
Friday, May 28, 2010
well it seems
the youngest member of our family has now entered that exclusive club that every little person in our home has joined...unrolling the toilet paper....I noticed it was quiet, went searching for the little wonder and this is what I found. Yes I do retrieve my camera to capture this illustrious moment on film...and no she wasn't too inclined to help me clean it up. They never are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment